COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

KISS ME I'M IRISH

A loverly Green Day..  well, if you look really closely outside, you might see some green peeking through.
Spring is coming.. it's been delightfully warmish..  I could sit like a lizard in the sun and simply be.
But now today... because it's a big workday for Lunar to catch up on orders.
  Art is patiently waiting for me.
  Many projects
in line and I am aching for a full on
Art Day..
 Garden Day.
Spring Cleaning Day.
sigh.
I need a month of Full On Days!
NOW
to work on orders.
Wish me the Luck of the Irish!

No comments: