COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

BEST ART EVER

Today my girl Stephanie turns 32.  Yes, time flies!  I found one of her pics from years ago.. I think she's about 4-5 there on the left.  Then I added Emalie's picture to compare mother and daugher. 
How cute are they?
Emalie is a blondie and Stephanie had darker hair.. but you can see the resemblance.
These girls are my best creations.. besides my son Chris, whose birthday is next month.
Milestones.
Remembering all the giggles raising my kids.
Who are now raising there own.
NOW
I embrace the present and count my blessings!

No comments: