COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

WISHFUL THINKING

An apt name that...  She has a wishbone in her hair. So naturally, I added the printed dictionary pages transferred onto fabric and cut into strips (as an "afterthought"..)    :)
I want to do a series of these license plate art dolls.  I made one last fall and knew I had more to create.
Here she is in full...
After I took this picture, she decided she needed more volume with her hair. 
I love making assemblages.  Her legs are one of those wooden folding carpenter's rulers.. that I
took apart.. laboriously I might add.  More art dolls in the works..
but for
NOW
I have to attack some other chores.

1 comment:

Corinne Vivian said...

Love your blog - you are the only blog where I don't turn off the music. Found your name in the new book that has just come out w/ Michael DeMeng. I will continue to follow you. I am a mixed media artist in Ann Arbor Mi.