COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, March 5, 2010

ACTION AND PURPOSE

"TIME IS LIMITED, SO I BETTER WAKE UP EACH MORNING FRESH AND KNOW THAT I HAVE JUST ONE CHANCE TO LIVE THIS PARTICULAR DAY RIGHT AND TO STRING MY DAYS TOGETHER INTO A LIFE OF ACTION AND PURPOSE" Lance Armstrong
I have been taking an online class that has kept me working on my goals.  Part of that process, is working in my art journal every morning.  This morning I received a quote by Lance Armstrong about intention and
purpose.  This year I have found my Intentions moving toward Doing.  NOW is my word and I am
working on keeping the action NOW instead of someday.  I connected with this quote so much,
I decided to work it into my morning art.  I am a morning person.  I love to wake up each day and
embrace the NEW.  New possiblities, New goals, New intentions and New to-dos. 
That morning coffee watching the early predawn sky slowly come awake.  That will never bore me.
I am an avid dawn worshipper.  That brightening, the clouds turning pink, the kiss of the morning sun.
I can even feel the glory of a cloudy dawn.  I rarely feel gloom at this time of the day.
I am celebrating my INTENTIONS with morning glories.
because it's time.
NOW.
more than ever.

No comments: