COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Sunday, February 1, 2009





So today is the 1st of Feb. and I am bursting with energy. I would love to have a full on art day, but have other pressing commitments. But I did manage to squeeze a little art in.I signed up for Sheri Gaynor's telecast class at htttp://creativeawakenings.ning.com/ Sheri and I have been pals for years, and it has been a wonderful to see her grow. Her first book is coming out:
CREATIVE AWAKENINGS: ENVISIONING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS.. soon to be available on Amazon! I took one of her workshops years ago, and it was marvelous. Knowing Sheri,
this should be a really powerful book/workshop.
When I took that first workshop back then, she really surprised me.. Here was my friend who I loved, and suddenly she was in a whole new light for me.. a NEW PERSPECTIVE of her. Very professional, loving and truly gifted! So this morning, I prepared my new journal. I did cover art on the journal.. symbolic to me and inspirational. My OM horoscope today was titled Try Another Perspective. Another nudge from the universe!


Here's my journal cover..
I am set to peel away the layers of my creative onion and dive into the juicy center.
Because life is too short to only nibble at the edges.
ta daaaaaaa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda,
You are truly inpiring!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!