COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

busy days

Had to work on another version of Paradise for Lunar Designs. A request from a new account near the Chesapeake Bay area. I like it.. tried to make the fish not look too tropical.. and the water more river like instead of the clear tropical waters. I have done several versions of this..started out with geese, then flamingos, then moose and now fish.
Orders are coming in, which is great. So I have been letting my newest piece of art sit while I get caught up. It's hard to not work on it.. it's coming along great and I am itching to get back to it.


Cold and clear this morning.. hoping to get out and take Marley for a walk. We had snow but not a lot, and lots of wind yesterday morning.
taaaaa

No comments: