COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FLY AWAY FLY AWAY


KISSES AND HUGS!

WE ARE FLYING AWAY...  time to run off and visit the grandkids in Georgia.. I am packing my flip flops and planning on some sweet Georgia time with Jillian and Seamus.  We are landing in Orlando for 3 days
of constant fun with the grandkids and then back up to Georgia for a week of endless hours of giggles and fun.  It's cold and rainy here so BYE BYE cold weather and hello sweet southern warm air.  Caress my toes,
ease my aches and pains, it's been a mad house to get away.  All the pre-getmethehelloutofhere-stuff. 
I do plan on some down time.  Put my feet up and READ.  Have 3 goodie books I am hauling with me.
Hoping to get some quiet time to do just about nothing in particular.
So miss me.. or don't.
I am out of here.
ta-ta....

No comments: