COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just finished this fun bird this morning...
I am blooming with COLOR!

A few tweaks to my garden angel..
She needed a skirt bursting with ladeda.

Adore the colors.. the "I can't keep from smiling"
kind of art 
that makes my morning studio time shine!


Decided to add a skirt on her as well..
It ties the four pieces together for the trunk show
tomorrow @ Confetti Designs here in Glenwood.

Doing art makes me smile and raises my spirit.
That and a  few cups of coffee..

Here's the sunrise that greeted us this morning when I 
let Marley out to get the morning paper.
WoW!

It's gorgeous, isn't it?

ta


No comments: