COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MEADOW MOMENTS

Just in time.
I had so much to do this weekend.  We tackled a long list of chores around the house and yard. I had to finish this piece to take to the Glenwood Springs Art Center for the show WILD WOMEN today.. last day to deliver the art.  I have a series of small 6 x 6 assemblage art women to take as well. The larger 24 x 36 piece will compliment the colors and style of the 5 smaller assemblages.  I am learning it works better to create a cohesive grouping in shows. 
Today is BEAUTIFUL.  Sunny and promises of warm sunshine for the next few days.  The three day weekend was COLD and WINDY and RAINY at times.  But we kept busy and really, I was happy not to be camping somewhere cursing the cold weather.  You wanted hot soup this weekend.. not hot dogs!
Spring time in the Rockies.. always exciting.  Last night we had a freeze warning, so I covered all my tender plants to protect against frost.  And good thing, because it did frost lightly last night.
Today I have to tackle WORK in the studio.
When really, I would love to be in the garden pulling dandelions..
they will get another day before I end their reign.
ta...

No comments: