COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, May 23, 2011

GARDEN ART

NEW RED WILLOW TRELLIS
Isn't this sweet?  I bought this from an artist friend.. it's small and I planted a purple Clematis vine which will grow fast.  In time, I will add a taller trellis that hopefully I can create from tall poles and incorporate it with the existing trellis.  Now for another view.... 

I had this torso piece in my bathroom and decided it was time to go outside.  I really like it on the fence.  In time, I would like to add more art on the fence. Like old painted chairs that I can add planters into.
That fence is just an old chain link.. which has very little character.   There are vines that will grow and fill in as the summer progresses, but I would like to add chairs and birdhouses for more whimsey.
So that will be my summer project when I spot fun cheap chairs and birdhouses at yard sales and thrift stores.  Plus this garden is visable from our windows so of course, it will be enjoyed from inside and out!
ta for now

No comments: