COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

CHAIR WITH POSIES

View from the deck..  our back yard is terraced and is starting to come out in it's green summer growth.
I decided this summer to add more art to the garden.  And to take more time working in the garden
this summer. I love doing that, but seem to run out of time.  And this summer, I plan on devoting much more
time to the garden.  It's good for heart and soul.


Here's a closer look.  The chair was cheap and I liked the color.  It has a woven jute kind of seat but to keep the chair seat in better shape, I decided to put a tray under the pot. 
It's a fun look.. and I like hanging the chair and hope to add more funky chairs through the summer.
ta

No comments: