COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, August 27, 2010

SHOW ME A SIGN


I let the creative juices bubble up yesterday and decided this was what I wanted to do with this piece.
I like that she is nested in her creative energy sitting on a swing letting her art energy propel her.  There are times when I am comtemplating an art piece, and I am asking my muse to "show me a sign"...  but I have found in my art that stomping my feet and demanding action gets me no where.  With all things in life,
you just need to have faith and trust and as my wise daughter will add:  "a little fairy dust".
I love that girl of mine.
NOW
on to the next art piece.

No comments: