COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

THE DAY AFTER

phew> 
Last night I did the Farmer's Market..  which is great fun!  The set up and breakdown is a lot of work and yesterday I was still exhausted from our big holiday weekend.  We had a BBQ for 25 friends at the house..
Feeling my age today :)  But last night, pulling into the house, I just couldn't think of lifting another thing, so I left all in the back of the car and went to bed!!!  So this morning, I will quickly unload all this.  My new car
is doing great for hauling.  It is a little smaller than the Jimmy, but still does a grand job. 

I did manage to do more art yesterday morning before market. 
Here is  "Kitchen Goddess"
And I titled this one, "Blackbird Girl".  Her license plate is a 1936 Kansas plate and her feet are old casters.
I really love this one.
I plan to do some work to day, but also have promised myself a nap.
Because  NOW I deserve it!
ta

No comments: