COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, July 12, 2010

HAPPY MOUNTAIN FUN


Young's Lake, Grand Mesa. 
A place that holds so many wonderful memories.
We 4 wheeled into this lake Sunday - it was great fun.
I felt my Dad's presence often while riding in.  I would of loved to sit by the lake and
simply be but I was with Dan and our good friend Scott and Vona so I resisted the urge.
Plus there was the clouds looming up and we were hoping to be gone before it rained.
We had a really fun day.. and our smiles say it all.
These Columbines are the palest of blues.  I love their delicate beauty.

And these mountain folk were tolerant of us cruising through their lunch.

And Marley makes himself comfortable in the camper..
It was a wonderful fun summer day.
NOW
we have lovely memories!

No comments: