COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, September 11, 2009

GARDEN LADY









She is in her element. The flowers, the bird in her nest, all create these sweet, loving and nurturing
surroundings that she is blessed with. Our gardens can offer such a retreat at a moment's notice. Step outside and be in the now with nature.
I am trying to get outside as much as possible because fall is sweeping in and I am always sadden to see winter coming. I try to embrace the beauty of winter, but find I am always creating more flowers and gardens in my art as an escape from the cold snowy outside.
This art was pulled from the background and I have 3 more to do. fun. really.
ta

No comments: