COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, September 28, 2009

APPLES



SEPTEMBER IS ALMOST GONE!  Yikes.  The days are zipping by.  The apples in our tree are
ripe and I have started drying apple slices.  Takes about 12 hours to dry a quart size bag.  So I am determined to dry as much as I can this week.  Next weekend I would like to tackle some apple butter.
My ART has been patiently waiting for me as I attend to my wholesale orders and chores.
I worked the Octoberfest on Saturday and we were blessed with perfect weather. Sunday I cleaned house, did errands and made a great dinner: grilled pork tenderloin with grilled yellow longneck squash and zucchini plus a nice green salad with pears, grapes and raspberries.  For dessert a fresh apple pie out of the oven.
I love making pies.  And this was my first apple pie that I picked the apples and went right into the kitchen to make the pie.  :)  yummy yummy!

No comments: