COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, February 8, 2013

This has been fun working on wooden wall prints for Lunar Designs.  I am experimenting on trying new
products for wholesale.  Here's a few of my pieces.

These are ceramic tiles .. trivets.. that I am working on techniques for.
I am setting my booth tomorrow in El Jebel at the Winter's Farmer's Market
at Eagle Crest Nursery and will be selling these for the first time!  I 
am really pleased the way they are turning out!

A beautiful sunrise this morning!
I took this standing at our front door.  The colors are pale
in the photo compared to the real thing.  But
so gorgeous to start out my busy day.
I was still in my robe sipping coffee and watching the
sky just go vivid.  Snow storm on the way.  
"Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning...."

ta for now
BUSY day ahead of me!

No comments: