COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, February 18, 2013


I am CRANKIN' out these tiles.  It's exciting to do these.. I have to revamp my designs that are all 8.5 x 11 that I use on my kitchen towels, aprons, etc.  These tiles are 6 x 6 so I have had to jump on my computer to re-size these to fit.  Which is just plain fun in photoshop.  I want to sell these locally at shops and fairs to
see if they will be successful enough to invest in some new equipment to produce these much easier and faster.  But this "cottage industry process" is doing great with production here in my little studio!

I also have a stockpile of cradle boards to do more on.  Originally bought them from Blicks, but found a much better deal from Cheap Joe's Art Stuff.  These take more time because I have to paint them.. so they will be selling for more.  

And I got to spend some quality time with my little chickapea Emalie this weekend.

She loves to hang out with me here in the studio..  while I am working she's playing dragon games on my kindle.  And smiling her sweet toothless grin.  I  so love this kid to the moon and back.  

okay MONDAY
I am jumping into my busy day!

ta

No comments: