COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, September 23, 2011

STANDING FIRM


FIRST DAY OF FALL!
picked raspberries while sipping my coffee
found more ripe tomatoes
talked to mom
smiled and kissed my sweet Dan.
hugged Marley.

And speaking of doing my own thing?
This is my blog.
I am allowed to say what I want.
You don't like it?
You don't have to come here and read it.
Free will.
Free country.
And if you want to talk about it?
I' m here..
So
Have a NICE DAY!
because that's what I am doing.
Promise.
and will do SAME tomorrow everafter.
Here's my daily prayer...

MAY ALL BEINGS BE PEACEFUL.
MAY ALL BEINGS BY HAPPY.
MAY ALL BEINGS BE SAFE.
MAY ALL BEINGS AWAKEN TO
THE LIGHT OF THEIR TRUE NATURE.
MAY ALL THINGS BE FREE.

embrace that prayer.
and
pass it on.

No comments: