COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MAMA

done... I had to whip out this art for an upcoming show.. to be delivered next Monday.
Never mind that I have known about this show for months.
Last minute creating.

But I really am happy with the way it turned out.
I think I was thinking about the love of my mama.
All the care she gave me and  how loving she is with my daughter and my grandaugher.
She is so loving and generous.
at times to a fault.

So this is about mother's care and love and
how blessed I have been to have her in my life.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This is absolutely lovely especially the fact that it makes you think of your Mama's love. So beautiful. I find when we are in a time crunch the adrenaline and creative juices just flow and some of our best art is produced. It's really beautiful.
Hugs and blessings
Kelly