COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

LOVE MY MOM AND MY EMALIE

There is a LOT OF LOVE here.
Counting my blessings this morning.  Thinking about how much I love my mom.  How blessed that Emalie has had time to spend with her on this last visit.  Mom was telling Emalie how Opa died.  Emalie was listening so intently.  Afterwards, when we left Oma's house, Emalie must of said 6  different times.... "poor Opa."
I wish Dad was still here... for so many reasons.  He would of melted with Emalie.  She is such a loving little girl.  But she gets that from her mom.. and my mom.
I surround these two with love and light.
Always.
my mantra for the day

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, 
you would never think a negative thought"

Peace Pilgrim 

No comments: