COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

SPRING ART PROJECTS


Spring is peeking around the yard this weekend.


Sure signs we are getting spring weather here in the mountains.


Rescued wicker chair from the town's spring clean up.. tossed in a pile of yard debris to be picked up.
I brought the chair home, found a can of blue paint on sale at Lowe's and tada.. new chair.  Next
came the two rocker patio metal chairs.. once a dark green, now painted a perky spring green.
Then three new cushions and TADA!!!!  a nice set for the front porch. 


And last, a new collage painting I did for Dan and me.  I made one similar for my son and his
honey, and liked it so well, I decided to make one for Dan and me.
Next..
lentil soup for dinner tonight.
It's cool and cloudy and soup sounds delicious!
ta for now

No comments: