COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

and a month later....




I cannot believe it's been over a month since I have been here.  Time has been flying by.  Lots of new art for art shows, spring yard clean ups between snow storms, mom visiting, end of ski season parties, oh the list goes on and on.

So, this morning, I decided to move the little hutch over in the corner of our dining room to open up more room around the table.  Which then meant I had to rearrange the "gallery art".  The walls of our great room are painted a lovely soft wheat yellow and for some reason, that soft glowing color isn't showing up in these photos.  But then it's a cloudy day.  I have several large pots of flowers that are wintering inside (one is the huge geranium that is by the patio door).  Those will move outside when the weather finally warms up.
We have had some lovely spring days, and some typical snow days.. the usual spring time in the rockies.

It's always fun to rearrange.  Keeps the energy flowing through the house.  And springtime is always a perfect time to spruce up the homestead, both inside and out.  I am itching for summer.  My favorite time of the year.

And I vow to work on Dad's shrine art that I want to do.  Especially since Dad came by in my dream last night.  It was a quick visit, and then he blew me a kiss goodbye.  It has left me very nostalgic today.

ta for now

ahhhh.. summer is around the corner

No comments: