COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WE ARE FAMILY



So here's my art for the day.  I had a big old paintbrush, a wisk broom, and some kind of goop scooper thingie jiggy tool. Perfect for faces.  Using "stuff" to create the face elements on the painted recycled painted linoleum ( love love working with this stuff) I created the faces.   I had originally hung them as solos, but then decided they would look really fun together..
a family. 
 So I dug out an old cabinet door, painted it with my favorite colors and attached these happy faces.
And I love it.  
How lucky am I to do art!?
Giggles and grins.
PIF.
it's all good!!
I invite you to do the same.

No comments: