COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wild Women Art Show


Woke up this morning, scheduled to hang my art at the Wild Women Art Show at 10:30  at our local
Glenwood Springs Center for the Arts, and decided to do one more art doll to round out my total number
of 6!  So I quickly got to work in my jammies, and Angel Heart was born.  Her face is a temperature gauge with some lovely old screen wings, rusty and faded from it's white paint.  Her legs are cut from an old extention cord..(thanks Dan).  I wanted her to have yellow legs, and could only find this old extention cord in the garage, so had to call my husband to see if I could cut off a length.  It is so great to have an understanding partner!!  She is holding a wooden heart in her hands.

  Along with the dogs and cats, the wall made a nice showing after I hung them later this morning.
I always think it will be a fast hour to hang a few pieces, and it turns into 3 hour job.
Already have orders for the dogs..  :) think these are going to be my summer project!  Yippiee!!!

NOW for work orders!  and another Yippiee!!!

No comments: