COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PURPLE EMPOWERMENT

"Each man [is] the architect of his own fortune."
                                                                                                — Appius Caecus: Early Roman political figure and road builder


I am not really a glitzy kind of gal.  I bought these to wear to Wild Women and low and behold, they really make me happy when I wear them!  And I found the loveliest purple nail polish and yesterday for my birthday, I wore my sparkle sandals and purple polish.  It made me so HAPPY! 
Now that my girls are gone, I am going to jump (with sparkle feet and purple toes) with much vim and vigor into my art.  Something has shifted in me, and I am determined to market my art, and turn my business into
more profit.. plus having a blast doing it.  This economy can work in my favor.  My art is happy.. and
happy is a good thing these days!  Doing the local Farmer's Market here in Glenwood (which starts next Tuesday).  I am beefing up my inventory and selling in more places.  I have many ideas, and plan to
DO IT!!!
NOW.
Because I am ready.
Even my toes are ready!!!!

No comments: