COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, June 21, 2010

MOUNTAIN FUN





Marley is waiting for the fun to start.
Patient.
Waiting.
Sigh.

Okay, this is looking like more fun!

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE!!!!
WAHOO!!!!!
It's so fun to take Marley in the mtns.  He is so alive and full of energy!!!  I love the way dogs take
the simple things in life, and turn it into the most joyful!
We went for a hike then rode the 4 wheelers. Marley ran for a bit, then was ready to jump on board to ride too.  It was the best of fun on a beautiful sunlit day in the mtns. 
The skunk cabbage is growing lush.. (the tall big leaf plants beside Marley)  I love this stuff.  It's my childhood.  When we would go camping when I was a kid, before tent trailers, etc.  We would pitch our tent and then Dad and I would go cut down a
big bunch of skunk cabbage.  We would lay it down in a nice thick layer, and then our sleeping bags would go on top of the bed of skunk cabbage.  I would go to sleep smelling the faint smell of skunk cabbage.
Best memories can make even skunk cabbage a treasure!


Ahhh... I love this guy!!!
and today is Marley's 2nd birthday!!!!

And I love this guy too..  Happy Father's Day Dan.
xooxox

No comments: