COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, January 9, 2012

DAD WOULD BE PROUD


I love these jeans.
I love these sneakers.
They make me smile.
So when I tore these old jeans, I saved them to mend.
And with my NEW sewing machine, yahoo!!!!!
I  just mended these and am now wearing them with a smile on my face.
While I was sewing along, I thought of Dad.
He would take his work jeans and zig zag patch them and 
wear them like NEW!  He was resourceful and saved many things.
I could feel his energy while I sewed these.  

It's comforting to rescue an old friend.
 I am so blessed to work in my art studio here at home.
I can not tell you how wonderful it is to slip on my favorite jeans,
tie up my favorite sneakers and work surrounded by my birds, dog and cat.
It's crispy cold outside, and I have a fire burning in the wood stove here in the studio.

NICE.
Blessed.
Grateful.
Happy.

What a nice way to start my day!
NEXT?

art.

even better!

No comments: