COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TWINKLE TWINKLE


SO
In the grand scheme of holiday
 DAZING...
I decided to light up my dark entry to my studio.  This is accessed through the garage.. my side of the garage where I warehouse all my Lunar Designs stock and all my ART stock.. the funky and the junky. 
The lighting in this part of the garage is marginal at best.  And as you approach my door, it's dark.. even with the lights on in the day!  So.  I thought
 TWINKLE TIME! 
It lights up the entry, it makes me
 SMILE
 and it's GROOVY!

Which is about all I have had time for today.  I am wrapping up last minute orders, did manage to ship
one holiday gift and waiting for UPS to deliver more of my card stock so I can print more cards.

It snowed today and the holiday bug is starting to come alive for me.
  
Just wanted to share my twinkle today!

DOODLE-DOOO!

No comments: