COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, December 9, 2011

JOLLY CRAZED


WOW.

Counting my blessings.  Big Time.  LOTS of days where BUSY would be a mild way to express it.

Wholesale orders coming in steadily.
  (Pause for GRATEFUL.)

Every weekend SHOW FAIRS.
 (Pause for GRATEFUL.) 

Learning to take time to catch my breath,
honoring my SELF.
 (Pause for GRATEFUL.) 

Having had to push my priorities back to focus on my business has been
REWARDING.. on many levels.
 (Pause for GRATEFUL.) 

Most of all?
here's my sign

GET REAL.


 I am respecting others but not allowing the DRAMA
to cross my boundaries. 
Felt myself tipping and entering into a very dangerous territory.
Been there before, and know the SIGNS.
RETREAT.
It's all GOOD.

Now I am surfacing and am going to embrace the holidays.  Parties and Festive Happenings.

And some well needed REJUVENTATION is in order.

Having some time with my husband, who I so love spending quality time with. 

Now, that is truly living the ART-FULL life.

blessings.





 

No comments: