COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NO SNOW


BLEAK outside.
Being a NON-WINTER person, I still love having snow around the holidays.
If everything was green outside, then NO SNOW would be fine with me.
But now that the holidays are looming ahead, and skiers are eyeing the mtns, yep, we need snow.

I have a HUGE amount of catch up here in the studio.  Plus lots of holidays lists to tackle.
But I am in dire need of an ART DAY!  For REAL.

So hoping that as my work week progresses, I can make room for ART.
Because I am starting to get the no art jitters.

I did whip out a new design for Lunar yesterday.
Appropriate for this time of year, YES?

doodle-doo everyone!

No comments: