COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

\

ART
in the garden.  I have been working in our garden.. and look at the wonderful garden bed my sweet husband built for the backyard.  It is amazing!  I have planted carrots, okra and more.  Now just add water and lots of sweet sunshine.



ART
Marley monkey napping.  Now that is true art.



ART
in the studio.  Having FUN doing some new art using a new technique.  I am planning much much more.


ART
Keeping the funky in the garden.  Just always makes me smile.



ART
I was delighted to be commissioned to do the art for our local Strawberry Days t-shirts.
I will have my booth selling my own designs on kitchen towels, etc and lots of my original art.
Looking forward to the FUN.


ART
A local public bench in downtown painted by me and and idea has been launched for more
art benches.  Such a lovely bright and colorful way to art up the town.

I have been remiss in blogging but not remiss in my art.  Lots keeping me busy... and art is still a big part of my daily life.  LIFE IS GOOD.  

ta for now


No comments: