COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, April 2, 2012

NEW ART


This was a new fun art for me.   Such great FUN!!!
I started out with a multi wash of color.
I love watercolor so working on this wood using very wet acrylics
is as much fun for me as doing watercolors.
After this dried,
I started adding some wispy plant designs.. again with a wet brush dipped in
watered down acrylics, but with enough color to show up.
Drying time again.  Sometimes I speed this up with my heat gun.

Next I stamped some designs with paint.. for added elements.
And then took an old plastic dollie and used it as a stencil to spray paint over.
This really gives a nice lacy garden feel.

Next came the blackbird and the branch.  And lastly,
the collaged dictionary pages for the poppies.

Lastly the berries.. which I loved.

Now my artistic juices are flowing,
and I want to do MORE!

ta for now

No comments: