COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WORK IN PROGRESS


Favorite jeans... slowly evolving into an art project.
Happy jeans.  Happy me.


Work in Progress. 
Funky chicken.  Using boards cast off from local cabinet shop.  I like the feel of
the wood and especially when there are knots and rough edges.  

And, finally, I think this piece is done.


Using a child's chalkboard easel works great for me.
I just kept playing with colors until
I was happy with the outcome.

Feels good to be doing art again.
It's been a long time for me.

ta



No comments: