COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

SIGN OF THE TIMES

Working on a series of fun signs with wit, wisdom and humor.
These will go in my booth at upcoming shows.
I discovered a ladder makes an excellent drying rack!

This one is done..


This one on the side is the first one I did several weeks ago.
It inspired me to make more.

I ADORE this one
and will make more with this saying because I
am predicting it to be a good sell.

I got the various wood pieces FREE from a local cabinet shop.
I had been visiting their dumpster and occasionally getting pieces of wood.
But needing a stack, I decided to go in the back door of the shop and
ask if they had any funky scrap wood they could give me for free.
The guy that helped me was really nice.
I asked him his name, and he said "Chris"
Oh.. that's my son's name and I extended my hand to shake his and
told him my name.
He smiled and replied,
"My mom's name is Linda too" 

We both smiled at the connection..
I always feel such joy when a
serendipitous moment occurs in our life.

What inspired me to go inside and ask for the wood scraps?

THREE SIMPLE RULES IN LIFE

1. If you do not GO after what
you want, you'll never have it.

2. If you do not ASK, the answer
will always be NO.

3.  If you do not step forward, you'll
always be in the same place.

That was in my head that morning.
And of course,
I have made a sign of this..

which is now drying..
so I will post it later.

till then.

have an inspiring day.

ta

No comments: