COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

STUDIO TIME

I have been cranking out lots of recycled linoleum art pins.  I am taking a batch to the opening tomorrow night at the Carbondale Council on Arts and Humanities for our opening of our show UNTAMED AND RECLAIMED.  We are seven artists who have shown together for years and we collectively approached CCAH about a show featuring recycled art.  Of course, this is bliss for me because I use a LOT of recycling objects in my art. 
I promise to take lots of pictures highlighting the event and the art.  We are to all dress up.. and I have
my outfit poised and ready to wear. 

Today a snow storm is approaching our area, and I am keeping my spirit up for spring.  It's maddening this time of year to have days in the 60's and then WHAM - snow.  And we can have some whopper snow storms.  But!  Spring snow can be over quickly, the sun returns and so do the robins. 


ta for now.

No comments: