COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LAUGHING AND SMILING




I tried to embed this video of Ledward Kaapana but it wouldn't work. But if you click this:
you will be be delighted and smiling at his talent and art.
I LOVE HIS LAUGH!
I could listen to that all day long!
This is why I do my own visual art. That same feeling of joy and happiness that you get watching
Ledward, is what I feel when art happens in my hands.
CREATING.
I believe that is when the Universe, God, Buddha or whoever you deem the Creator
is fully WHOLE in us.
What a wonderful aloha man. This is why I love the aloha spirit and the islands. This is what
the islands are truly about. Forget the tourist trap crap. If you go, get into the essence of Hawaii. If you have been there, I hope you did just that.
When I am there, I love to sit on the beach, play with my sweet granddaughter Emalie, share loving family time with my daughter and her husband and just let the sweet tradewinds touch my soul. That's family spirit. And to embrace that in the aloha spirit makes it a double dip of sweet.
aloha...
'O ka Maluhia no me 'oe
(peace be with you)

No comments: